Watch as Bob tattoos a dog portrait and goes into particular detail about techniques relating to hair textures, wet noses, and puppy eyes!
Learn from the master of Black & Grey Himself. As must have for any artist trying to refine there techniques and eager to learn and improve.
For Professional Tattooers Only
• Knowing when you’re ready to tattoo a portrait
• The importance of only rendering what you see
• How to render glass, wood, flesh tomes, reflections, fabric, hair, wrinkles, contrast and shadows
• How to achieve personality in your portraits
• How to make a perfect stencil of your subject
• How to choose and work with photo references
• Bugpins versus Regular #12s
• Working with a rotary machine
• Breathing techniques to pull better lines in a portrait
• Detailing with an outliner machine
• How to mix colours and gradients
• The virtue of patience
• How not to overwork the skin
• The correct way to work with white
• The importance of touching up portraits
• The fallacies of white
• Mistakes to avoid with white
• Texturing technique
• Your responsibility to your customer
• And much more!