Bishop Rotary Tattoo Machine – Blood Red – Clip Cord Model
- Color: Blood Red
- CNC machined from aircraft aluminum
- Weight: 3.8 oz.
- Stroke Length: 3.5mm
- Input voltage: 0 -12 volt DC (max. 14 volt DC)
- Maximum needle size: 50 mag
- Maximum tube diameter: 8mm
- Ergonomic design; feels virtually weightless
- Anodized to aircraft industry standards
- Swiss made Maxon motor
- Double-sized Needle Clip feature
- 7.5 – 8.5 volts for color packing and shading; 8 – 9 volts for lining
- Available with RCA connection
Blood Red Clip Cord Tattoo Machine by Bishop Rotary
The latest Bishop Rotary machine features a design that lets you tattoo effectively for longer periods of time. The weight is distributed to flow with the tube weight, making the machine almost weightless. This helps tattoo artists suffering from wrist issues and carpal tunnel syndrome cramps.
This tattoo machine is CNC machined from aircraft aluminum and anodized to aircraft industry standards. It boasts a Swiss-made Maxon motor and a double sized “Needle Clip” feature that keeps the needle in place, eliminating the need for standard rubber bands. This machine also has a 3.5mm stroke length for power and consistency. Each machine is assembled by hand for precise quality control.
This listing is for the Bishop Rotary Blood Red machine body with a clip cord connection.
Please Note: Discounts will not be accepted with this item.