Brass Spring Flake Adjuster and Spring Bender – Alignment & Regulator Combo For Coil Tattoo Machines
- Quantity: 1 adjuster
- Material: Brass
- Net Weight: 220g
- Dimension: 82.6mm x 30mm x 30mm.(L*W*H)
- Used to align your armature bar with front & back springs
- Follow directions below on bending the spring & aligning springs with armature bar
Brass Alignment & Regulator Combo For Coil Tattoo Machines – Spring Flake Adjuster & Bender
This spring flake adjuster and spring bender can be used to align your armature bar with your front and back springs. It is a great tool to have in order to fine tune your machines. The adjuster & bender is made of brass and its net weight is approximately 220grams. It is 82.6mm (L) x 30mm (W) x 30mm (H). You can follow the directions below on how to bend the springs and then how to align the springs with the armature bar. Also, see the gallery of images for a detailed How-To picture for adjusting the alignment.
How to bend the springs?
- Open the spanner slightly.
- Put the front spring into the slot.
- Pull out the latch.
- Pull the latch and press the spanner in opposite directions.
- Press the spring to be bent (Please note: should not be bent more than45°)
How to align the springs and the armature bar?
- Bend the spring per instructions above. Screw on the front and back springs. Install o-ring.
- Adjust the latch position and place the armature bar & spring flake into the slot.
- Push the latch and place the armature bar & spring inside until they are in-line.
- Use the allen wrench to tighten the screw.
- Align spring, armature bar, & needle pin in a line.
- The springs & armature bar should now be aligned.