TATSoul 370-S Tattoo Client Chair – Tattoo Furniture0 out of 5(0)
- High straddle position for lower back tattoos
- Low straddle position for mid to high back and shoulder tattoos
- Stainless steel foot rest
- Removable click-lock steel reinforced arm rests
- Full range leg rest adjustment from 0° flat to 90° downward decline
- Full range back rest adjustment from 90° upright to 180° flat
- Full range 360° swivel at any height
- Adjustable height headrest
- Removable pillow
- Improved plush comfort face hole
- Leg extensions for tall clients
- Double plated heavy-duty steel base
- Ultra-high grade hydraulic lift
- Upholstered in PVC vinyl
- Height adjustment from 24” to 31”
- Rotates in horizontal direction and locks in location with foot lever
- Slim sleek design to fit in both large and small stations
- Capacity 400 lbs
Tat Tech Portable Armrest0 out of 5(0)
Armrest Pad Size: 12 inch x 7.5 inch
Adjustable Height: 27 inch to 37 inch
Armrest Weight: 8lbs
Tilt Adjustment: You can tilt your armrest in 15 different position. Just push the button and tilt it back and forth to your desired angle. Does not pivot or angle only tilts forward or back.
Product Info: This armrest is great for traveling and for tattoo shows. Breaks down into 2 pieces and really light weight. This armrest is also durable and can handle daily use in any tattoo shop.
Iron Mule Armrest0 out of 5(0)
Brand: Iron Mule
Double Ball Joint: that allows the armrest pad to swivel 360 degrees and also be be adjusted 3 inches upwards and downwards without having to extend over the track tube.
Quick Release Locking Latch : easy to maneuver and secure both ball joints in the degree that you wish.
Tripod Base: Sturdy tripod base that also has a foot rest.
Client Positioning: The client can also rest on this armrest with there armrest and chest on top of the pad. This way your clients can rest easily while doing a back piece.