HM Invictus Satin Black Direct Drive Rotary Tattoo Machine
- CNC machined from 7075 Aircraft Aluminum
- 3.5mm stroke
- 19mm diameter Swiss Maxon motor with Invictus lettering
- 10mm German sealed bearing
- High quality brass machine parts
- Clip cord connection
- Great for line work and filling
- Engraved Invictus logo on frame
- Collaboration between Invictus Tattoo Supply & HM Tools & Dye
- Manufactured in Madrid, Spain
3.5mm Direct Drive Rotary Tattoo Machine with Clip Cord Connection – HM Invictus Satin Black
HM Invictus Satin Black is the latest direct drive rotary tattoo machine from HM Tools & Dye, created in collaboration with Invictus Tattoo Supply. With a simple design and efficient performance, the Invictus is a modern take on old school direct drive machines. It features the same top quality 7075 Aircraft Aluminum construction with brass accents/parts and German sealed bearings. It has a 3.5mm stroke and the direct drive is powered by a top quality 19mm Swiss Maxon motor.
The HM Invictus is available in Brass, INOX Gunmetal, Purple, and Satin Black. This listing is for the HM Invictus Satin Black with a clip cord connection. Trust in the tools for the trade from tattooers, for tattooers.