Pro Skull Flash Book #2
Tattoo Professionist Book #2 (Skull)
This 82-page book is filled with a wide variety of Skull designs. The wide variety of skull design are endless.
Mastering Tattoo Portraits DVD with Franco Vescovi0 out of 5(0)
• Knowing when you’re ready to tattoo a portrait
• The importance of only rendering what you see
• How to render glass, wood, flesh tomes, reflections, fabric, hair, wrinkles, contrast and shadows
• How to achieve personality in your portraits
• How to make a perfect stencil of your subject
• How to choose and work with photo references
• Bugpins versus Regular #12s
• Working with a rotary machine
• Breathing techniques to pull better lines in a portrait
• Detailing with an outliner machine
• How to mix colours and gradients
• The virtue of patience
• How not to overwork the skin
• The correct way to work with white
• The importance of touching up portraits
• The fallacies of white
• Mistakes to avoid with white
• Texturing technique
• Your responsibility to your customer
• And much more!
Professional Series # 15 – Tattoo Book on OWLS0 out of 5(0)
Professional Series # 15 – Tattoo Book on OWLS
Paper Back book imported from Italy
Use this as a reference guide, leave it out on the shop floor for your customers.
Tattoo Professionist 15 – Owls
31 x 21 cm, 70 pages, spiral bound.
196 designs in black and white and colour by various artists.