Replacement Clip Cord or Foot Pedal Wire Sold by the Foot – Price Per 1 Foot
- Flexible RVB Wire With 28 Strands of Copper Wire Inside
- Copper Wire Diameter: 0.15mm/Strand x 28 Strands = 0.5mm Total
- Use to Replace Clip Cord or Foot Pedal Wires
- Buy as Many Feet as Needed to Create the Perfect-Length Cable.
- Replacement Wire Sold by the Foot (Price Per 1 Foot)
Replacement Clip Cord or Foot Pedal Wire Sold by the Foot (Price Per 1 Foot of Wire)
If you want to replace damaged clip cord or foot pedal wire, or if you just want a longer cable, we offer replacement wire sold by the foot. This is the soft wire we use in our 2nd-version clip cords. It’s made with flexible RVB wire comprised of 28 strands of loose copper wire that measure 0.15mm per strand (0.5mm total diameter). Whether you want a 3′-long foot pedal cord or a 12′-long clip cord, this replacement wire is sure to suit your needs.
Note that when you purchase a quantity of 1 of this item, you’ll receive a single foot of wire (i.e. 1 foot = 12 inches = 0.3048 meters). If you want 3 feet of wire, add 3 to cart; if you want 6 feet of wire, add 6 to cart; and so on. View the alternate images above to see how to attach this replacement wire to a new 1/4″ jack mono plug.