Sabre DCX Tattoo Machine Jet Black
- Color: Jet Black
- Powerful Swiss Maxon DCX 10W motor — increased torque with less voltage
- Scratch-resistant, fully antimicrobial BioCote® ABS constructed frame
- Black anodized aircraft aluminum accents on frame
- Stroke Length: 4.0mm
- “One Touch” adjustable indexed hit — 10 settings from soft to ultra-hard
- Re-engineered and injection-molded piston for a smoother, quieter operation at a lower voltage without stalling
- High quality Japanese bearings
- RCA and clip cord connection ready
- Designed for use with standard and cartridge needles
- Great for lining, shading, and color packing
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the UK
- User guide and manufacturer warranty information included
- Available inGraphite
DCX Sabre Tattoo Machine in Jet Black
Sabre’s new tattoo machine, the Sabre DCX, improves on the X17 with a new and powerful 10W motor. This Swiss Maxon 10W motor will easily power any needle or cartridge and allow the machine to run at a much lower voltage with increased torque.
The Sabre machines are the first to house fully antimicrobial technology. Black anodized aircraft aluminum accents are featured on a scratch-resistant BioCote® ABS constructed frame, which has been proven and guaranteed to protect from drug-resistant bacteria, such as MRSA, VRE, and CE (certificate provided below).
Along with being one of the most hygienic machines, the Sabre DCX is also one of the most versatile, capable, and user-friendly tattoo machines currently available on the market. It is designed to operate over a variable voltage range depending on personal preference and the work being done, which is why it’s great for use with lining, shading, and/or color packing. The Sabre DCX features a “One Touch” adjustable hit with 10 indexed settings, making it easier than ever to find your favorite setting with a simple turn. Other features include top quality Japanese bearings and an injection molded piston that will provide smoother and quieter operation at lower voltages without stalling.
The Sabre DCX tattoo machine is designed, manufactured, and assembled in the UK. This listing is for the Sabre DCX in Jet Black.
Please Note: The Sabre DCX Rotary Tattoo Machine cannot be autoclaved. Alcohol wipes are recommended for general cleaning. Please do not use abrasive chemicals or cleaning products as this may cause scratched on the machine surface.
Note:Available in Graphite, Lava Orange, Magenta, Polar White