The Best Tattoo of Luca Tarlazzi – Paper Back Book
The collection of the best drawings of the famous Tattoo artist Luca Tarlazzi Imported from Italy Paper Back Over 48 pages
Hair of the Dog DVD by Bob Tyrrell0 out of 5(0)
Watch as Bob tattoos a dog portrait and goes into particular detail about techniques relating to hair textures, wet noses, and puppy eyes!
Learn from the master of Black & Grey Himself. As must have for any artist trying to refine there techniques and eager to learn and improve.
For Professional Tattooers Only
Mastering Tattoo Portraits DVD with Franco Vescovi0 out of 5(0)
• Knowing when you’re ready to tattoo a portrait
• The importance of only rendering what you see
• How to render glass, wood, flesh tomes, reflections, fabric, hair, wrinkles, contrast and shadows
• How to achieve personality in your portraits
• How to make a perfect stencil of your subject
• How to choose and work with photo references
• Bugpins versus Regular #12s
• Working with a rotary machine
• Breathing techniques to pull better lines in a portrait
• Detailing with an outliner machine
• How to mix colours and gradients
• The virtue of patience
• How not to overwork the skin
• The correct way to work with white
• The importance of touching up portraits
• The fallacies of white
• Mistakes to avoid with white
• Texturing technique
• Your responsibility to your customer
• And much more!
Tattoo Professionist Book # 12 – All About The PHOENIX0 out of 5(0)
Tattoo Professionist 12 – The Phoenix 3ntini Editore Limited edition 31 x 21 cm, 66 pages, spiral bound145 designs in black&white or colour by various artists 145 tattoo flash designs dedicated to the mythical phoenix. All styles for all tastes, from the basic to the classic, to the unusual. THE PHOENIX, GLOBAL MYTHICAL BIRD The phoenix is a very popular tattoo. It is often portrayed with a peacock’s tail but, due to its symbolic vividness, lends itself to endless interpretations. Tattoo Professionist – The Phoenix is an unmissable collection of tattoo designs dedicated to this global mythical bird. A source of inspiration for every day of the year, essential in every tattoo studio! Only here you will find the phoenix depicted in 145 different ways and many styles: realistic, fantasy, cartoon, traditional and new school, Celtic-Viking or tribal styles. With many designs already in coloured, finished off versions but also linework. Also included are flash sheets inspired by the Chinese and Oriental phoenix.